Manufacture ID: 320109BL
Uncommonly menacing and beautiful. Clearly not your typical tomahawk with its spiked end and tribal motif etched blade.
The ancestry of the tomahawk is indelibly intertwined with the history of America. Used as both a tool and a weapon, the utility of a quality tomahawk was hard to overestimate. Originally made of stone, the introduction of European steel axe heads, a highly prized trading commodity, in the new world led to what is now known as the modern tomahawk. Designed in collaboration with Jared Wihongi, world-renowned close combat instructor (among other martial disciplines), this 'hawk is designed first for functionality as a tool for personal protection. It's also designed to look good, including clean lines and a signature design paying tribute to Jared's Maori warrior heritage. Like tomahawks of the past, it's also handy for tasks around camp.
- 1/4" thick 420 stainless blade
- Semi-sharpened spike edge
- Maori warrior tribal motif
- Tough molded cord wrapped handle
- Kydex belt sheath
- Type: Tool
- Sheath Description: Kydek
- Main Blade Length: 2 7/8"
- Overall Length: 13"
- Blade Composition: 420 Stainless
- Handle Material: Cord Wrapped
- Color: Black
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 51-54
- Serrated Blade: NO