Manufacture ID: M2AMW6
No one ever dreamed a flashlight could be as small yet as powerful as the Mag Instruments Mini Mag Lite AA flashlight. Made with the finest aircraft aluminum, the Mag AA Mini Mag flashlight possesses an exceptionally durable body that is machined to exacting tolerances. A set of O rings at each opening ensure a MagLite is resistant to water and steadfast in its ability to withstand shock. The light has an anodized finish inside and offers optimum corrosion resistance and prevents battery damage, and a knurled handle for a better grip. The Mag Instrument AA Mini Mag has a candle mode feature for convenient hands free light whenever you need it. The fast focus beam adjusts from spot to flood with the turn of the head. The self-cleaning switch eliminates oxidation. The Mini Maglight comes with a alkaline batteries, and extra bulb in the tail cap.
- High-intensity adjustable light beam (Spot to Flood)
- Converts quickly to a freestanding candle mode
- Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design
- Anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- Water and shock resistant
- Spare lamp safely secured inside the tailcap
- Overall Length: 5"
- Barrel Diameter: 23/32"
- Head Diameter: 1"
- Weight without Batteries: 2.1 oz
- Weight with Batteries: 3.8 oz
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- Battery Voltage Output: 3.0 Volts
- Batteries Required: 2 AA Alkaline