The CJRB Gobi Folding Pocket Knife is a specialized design that excels at precision tasks. The 3.5 inch blade features an upswept design that allows for a larger ratio of cutting edge to blade length and is ideally suited for filleting fish or skinning small game. The high chromium D2 steel blade is highly durable to withstand constant use and offers corrosion resistance to improve its longevity. Smoothly open and fold the blade with the ceramic ball bearing pivot assembly and ensure it stays locked in place with the easy to use liner lock mechanism. The knife measures 4.72 inches when closed and 8.23 when fully opened. The G10 handle is offered in either contoured or CNC pattern textures so you can maintain grip in all conditions. The steel clip makes it easy to carry the knife with you anywhere by attaching it to a belt or clipping to your pocket. The CJRB Gobi Folding Pocket Knife is a high quality tool to aid you in accomplishing both specialized jobs and everyday needs.
- Features a 3.5 inch blade with a stone finish and upswept design to perform precision tasks like filleting fish or skinning small game
- The blade is meticulously machined from D2 steel to help you maintain attention to detail as well as excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- Lock the sharp blade in place during use thanks to the easy-to-use liner lock mechanism; the ceramic ball bearing pivot assembly makes opening and closing the blade super smooth
- A textured G10 handle helps you grip the knife and the steel clip allows you to easily attach it to your belt or pocket
- The knife measures 4.72 inches when closed and a total length of 8.23 inches when open