Inforce's WMLx White IR Gen 2 sets the standard for balancing output, reliability, and value in a compact white-light-plus-IR capability for your rifle or carbine. Extensively proven amidst prolonged rapid firing, rough handling, and harsh conditions, it is a match for adversity in any clime or place. Select your desired output and press a button to drown close and mid-range targets in 700 lumens of concentrated white light or 400 mW of infrared radiation. Fuel up to 2 hours of continuous white light or 4 hours of infrared with a single course of two lithium batteries. Press, click, and double click between momentary, constant, and strobe functions. Twist and secure into lockout mode to prevent unwanted activation. And quickly mount WMLx to your weapon, or remove it, without the need for tools.
- 700 lumens output
- Glass reinforced nylon construction
- Integrated clamp interfaces with MIL-STD-1913 rails. No tools required.
- Quickly toggle between white light and infrared outputs
- Quarter turn of head engages lockout mode.
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions
- Operated by two 123A lithium batteries (included)