The aviator is an ultra-compact, combat-ready dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and yellow light output without the need for a filter. This ground- breaking handheld illumination tool features virtually failure-proof power-regulated white and yellow colored LEDs and a precision total internal reflection (TIR) lens that Optimally shapes both beams for reach and surround light. The aviator's click-type tail cap switch--shrouded to help prevent accidental activation you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tail cap pushbutton for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime. To switch between white light, disable, and yellow light modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tail cap switch again lets you easily select output levels in yellow light mode--partially press for a momentary-on 39 lumen high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 3 lumen low beam. The aviator runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that's mil-spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The aviator also features a lockout tail cap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
- Virtually indestructible 250 lumen high/5 lumen low White light and 39 lumen high/3 lumen low yellow light LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- 19mm parabolic reflector is engineered to project a beam at far distances up to 227 meters
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- Dual-output tail cap click switch: press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low