The "dft" stands for dual fuel tactical, and represents the natural evolution of our best-selling Fury tactical flashlight into a single-output 1, 500 lumen light that can also function as a searchlight. The dual fuel feature means the light can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. A slight press of the tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while a slight twist of the tailcap will activate constant-on. Its precision micro-textured reflector shapes a smooth useful beam that is far-reaching, with a bright central area that is also optimized for situational awareness. The High-strength aerospace-aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and it is mil-spec hard-anodized to resist abrasion and corrosion, so you never need to baby it.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Intellibeam technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1, 500 lumens depending on Environmental conditions
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123a Lithium batteries (included) or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable Battery (not included)
- Press tailcap slightly for momentary-on, or fully press and click for constant-on
- The high-strength aerospace-aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and it is Mil-Spec hard-anodized to resist abrasion and corrosion