The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED--virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break--to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels - high of 600 lumens for maximum light, and low of 15 lumens for extended runtime
- Dual-output tailcap click switch--press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel