The G2X Tactical is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED--virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break--to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The G2X is activated by a tactical tailcap click switch, the same type used on many SureFire WeaponLights for years--partially press for momentary-on; press further until it clicks for constant-on activation. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels - high of 600 lumens for maximum light, and low of 15 lumens for extended runtime
- Tactical tailcap click switchpartially press for momentary-on; push further until it clicks for constant-on
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel, Tough polycarbonate window resists impact