The ultra-compact M300V Scout Light, powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 mill watts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices - with no need for IR filters or spare lamps. To switch from white to infrared output, simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch. The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat.
- Virtually indestructible 250 lumen white light and 100mW IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total internal reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient Surround light for peripheral vision
- Mounting system: Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rails
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Switches included: Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch tailcap