The compact M603V Scout light produces 350 lumens of brilliant white light or 120 milliwatt of invisible Infrared output for use with night vision devices - with no need for IR filters or spare lamps; attaches to Picatinny rail with a Thumbscrew. To switch between white light, disable, and Infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. In either mode, the m603v's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for short- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break. Comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tail cap switch. The M603V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral Thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of High-strength aerospace aluminum with mil-spec hard Anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated Tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M603V is o-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. Battle-proven and built to withstand the rigors of combat. The sr07-d-it provides remote momentary-on activation, either separately or simultaneously, for two weapon-mounted illumination tools - a SureFire weapon light and an Insight ATPIAL laser illuminator/pointer. Separate plug-in cables connect each device to the switch platform, where two pressure-pad switches are integrated with a single Snap-On clamp for easy attachment to your firearm's Picatinny rail for end.
- Virtually indestructible White/IR LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total internal reflection (TIR) lens creates intense, versatile beam with enough reach for longer-range applications and significant Surround light for peripheral vision
- Construction: Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, O-ring and gasket seals
- The M603V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its Integral thumbscrew rail clamp
- The sr07-d-it provides remote momentary-on Activation for two weapon-mounted Illumination tools - a SureFire WeaponLight and an insight atpial laser illuminator/pointer